SocalMediaSurfer

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
Social Media/Marketing Strategist; Manager; Writer/Designer; Blogger; Poet; Educator; Mom, all descriptions, but I am JUST ME and Unique! Blogging about my adventures at SoCal Media Surfer and I am going for the Gold! I intend to be successful and create something that will outlast me. My kids are already part of that, now on to Conquering the Rest of the World! MIND YOUR HELM! Be In Charge of Your Own Life, Be at the Wheel of Your Career! My New Motto for Life - My Life!

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

POETRY AND PROSE; PEACEFUL EASY FEELING


SoCalMediaSurfer-MiccilinaPiraino 




Indian Summer Day - Perfectly Blue, Cloudless Sky. Walking path is crowded with lively people strolling leisurely, some hand-in-hand, others on a mission; exercise. 

The lake is nearly calm, small ripples provided by a slight breeze, just enough to make this 80 degree day wonderfully pleasant. Leaves are changing rapidly, lovely to look at.


Spending the lazy Sunday afternoon being content to be just me and to be where I am is enough for now. Got my snack, my drink, my book, my pad and pencil - all that I am missing is someone to share it with. 


Wishing for that someone who will be here with me the next time will have to wait. I will share it with you, dear reader - hope that you can see my word pictures and enjoy the day with me.

My companions today are the geese, eating along the path, the gulls waiting for a handout, the squirrels and chipmunks scurrying among the leaves burying their precious cargo for the winter months. Fish swim lazily as ducks dive for food among the seaweed and algae.

There are boats, kayaks, canoes and even a few brave souls swimming out there. Days like today remind me of the joys that are free for all to take advantage of. I have no reasons to complain today. Relaxing and loving my life at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment