SocalMediaSurfer

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
Social Media/Marketing Strategist; Manager; Writer/Designer; Blogger; Poet; Educator; Mom, all descriptions, but I am JUST ME and Unique! Blogging about my adventures at SoCal Media Surfer and I am going for the Gold! I intend to be successful and create something that will outlast me. My kids are already part of that, now on to Conquering the Rest of the World! MIND YOUR HELM! Be In Charge of Your Own Life, Be at the Wheel of Your Career! My New Motto for Life - My Life!

Monday, April 4, 2016

Aggravations! Why is it That......

Aggravations! Why is it That......


When the price of oil rose dramatically, gas prices rose just as dramatically, but when it is dropping like a stone, gas prices still stay really high?

 When you are a Substitute Teacher, you get remarks like, "I don't gotta listen to you, you aren't a REAL Teacher" or "My Teacher would let me"?

 Like drivers, who forget how to drive in snow, returning students forget the rules and have to be reminded of what you told them in June, at least 10 times during the first 3 days of school! ?

When I am not in a hurry, I get the road to myself, the parking lot is empty, everyone is ahead of their schedule and people pay in cash....BUT when I am in a hurry, the traffic stinks, there are no close parking spaces, and people are paying by check or credit card! ?

On the Hottest Day of the Year, ALL of the Cooling systems in EVERY building I go to are not functioning properly! OR on the Coldest Day of the Year, the Heating goes on the blink! ?

If I didn't need something, I would be stumbling over it for months, But when I specifically go looking for it, it has mysteriously disappeared! ?

My new and favorite socks get lost in the dryer, but , my holey pantyhose can be found stuck to everything! ?

When my teenage son wants or needs something, he is underfoot till he gets it, BUT when I ask him to do something small for me, he is the invisible boy! ?

NO one needs me or talks to me UNTIL I get on the phone! ? GO FIGURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment